Acumen is growing, and we regularly look for the very best of young professionals to join our team as trainee consultants. We offer a six-month paid internship that can turn into a long-term contract. Check our ratings on InternsGoPro to read about our former trainees’ experience.
We invite candidates with the following skills and experience to apply for the above position:
- Experience in the environment, health and/or technology sectors a strong asset
- Previous experience/traineeship in one of the European Institutions
- Perfect command of English; additional language skills an asset
- Advanced research and writing skills and ability to quickly summarise issues
- Strong planning skills and ability to work in a team whilst carrying out own tasks independently and to agreed deadlines
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, ability to work under tight deadlines in an international environment
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and legislative processes AND/OR a thorough knowledge of the media and communications/PR
- Knowledge of current developments and trends affecting Acumen and its clients’ business
- Proficient with IT and new media tools
- Availability of 6-months
We are interested in talented people who are interested in us. In your application, please take the time to explore what added value your unique personality and competences could bring to us. Untailored applications or candidates that do not have the required skills and experience will not be taken into account.
Please send your tailored cover letter and resume for the attention of the Acumen Office Manager, Maëlle Quintart at
Deadline: November 1st, 2016.
We look forward to meeting you! The Acumen Team
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*
3 days ago