Welcoming telephone callers and visitors and performing various administrative tasks.
• Handling the fax and telephone exchanges and ensuring that all incoming calls are answered pleasantly and quickly;
• Welcoming visitors and ensuring that internal employee(s) are informed about the arrival of their visitor(s);
• Collecting and distributing incoming and outgoing post;
• Be responsible for the reservations and the cleanliness of the meeting rooms;
• Be responsible for the inventory of various aspects regarding the reception and kitchen (the internal catering, purchase kitchen utensils, marketing brochures, paper products, etc.);
• Ensuring the reservation of business travel of the internal personnel. Verifying if the travel costs correspond with the defined budget. If demanded, sending an overview of the travel expenses to the management;
• Performing various administrative tasks (booking restaurants, ordering taxis, creating accounts of new employees on the intranet etc).
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a position as receptionist; • Excellent presentation and communication skills; • Speak fluent French, English and Dutch; • Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook; • Immune to stress, reliable, spontaneous and sociable; • Polished, professional and enthusiastic attitude; • Good organizational skills and attention to details.
We offer :
A real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success.
A stimulating working environment as part of young and dynamic teams, attractive salary and other fringe benefits.
If your profile matches the above mentioned profile and you feel up to the challenge, please send your CV and motivation letter to:
IRIS Group- Human Resources ,
10 rue du Bosquet,
E-mail: [email protected]
Receptionist - AfternoonI.R.I.S. Group - Louvain-la-Neuve, WBR
Be responsible for the inventory of various aspects regarding the reception and kitchen (the internal catering, purchase kitchen utensils, marketing brochures,...Read More1 weeks ago
Canon Business Development Manager South-West EuropeI.R.I.S. Group - Louvain-la-Neuve, WBR
Bachelor or Master Degree in technical oriented studies. Very rigorous, team player, result minded, project management....Read More3 months ago
Technical ConsultantI.R.I.S. Group - Louvain-la-Neuve, WBR
As soon as you have evolved towards a higher level of experience, you will be proceeding autonomously or within a team, with the entire implementation of...Read More3 months ago
Junior Technical Consultant IDRI.R.I.S. Group - Louvain-la-Neuve, WBR
As soon as you have evolved towards a medior & senior level of experience you will be proceeding alone or with team members with the full implementation of...Read More3 months ago
Business Unit Controller Professional SolutionsI.R.I.S. Group - Louvain-la-Neuve, WBR
Master degree - with 10 years experience and at least 5 years in the job. Bachelor degree – with 15 years experience and at least 7 years in the job....Read More6 months ago