The departments IT Cards, Cash & Accounts and IT Risk & Credits are responsible for those specific domain related critical applications.
We ensure 2nd Line level support for business applications for theses domains and we are responsible of the IT operational support of critical applications in QA and Production. Main activities are in Brussels.
We are actively searching for a Deployment Manager who will be in charge of coordination of the different run-books and will actively contribute as an incident solver for those applications in run-mode.
You must have strong technology and multi-platform knowledge and good coordination & communication skills.
as Deployment Manager :
1. to ensure that all deployments are carried out on schedule, are fully deployed, implemented and functioning in the operational environments .
2. to prepare the details of the runbook including all stakeholders
3. to analyze all technical dependencies between the different components
4. to update CSA (Current State Architecture ) document based on detailed Technical design
5. to update or create all documentation for the support.
as incident solver ( RUN)
6. to find and implement solutions in order to solve incidents.
7. to document the resolution progress and the applied solutions.
8. to Investigate, analyse and document incident cause, and solution
9. to evaluate with the team responsible if an incident has to be escalated to the Incident Manager (IMod)
You will be integrated in a team which will also follow the move of applications to a new Data Center.
Start Date ASAP
Duration 12 months
Initial contracts will be of 3 months, extendable.
Vereisten Required knowledge / Experience
Level of education required
Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in Computer science
Minimum 5 years of experience in Websphere technologies, Wintel
You will be able to understand and execute technical run-books and the complexity of Architecture design
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of Wintel, Unix & Linux Environment
- WebSphere experience
- Operating system, : Aix, Unix, Windows Server, Mainframe
- Database oracle / SQL
- Experience in a second line can be useful
- Experience with Agile is an advantage
Knowledge of retail domain.
Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
Good communication and pro-active attitude
Good analytical and synthesis skills
Good oral and written communication
Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Flexible, accurate & control minded.
Prepared to be on-call on a regular bases (every 4-5 weeks)
Deployment Manageritjobs4you.be - Brussels, BRU
We ensure 2nd Line level support for business applications for theses domains and we are responsible of the IT operational support of critical applications in...Read More1 weeks ago
Process Engineer / Manageritjobs4you.be - Brussels, BRU
° Vous maîtrisez MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook. ° Contribuer à la réalisation du plan stratégique de FAC....Read More1 weeks ago
Funct Analyst / Migr Docbase-toep expertitjobs4you.be - Brussels, BRU
De link tussen ELISA en deze nieuwe kennisdatabank dient onderzocht en meegenomen te worden, alsook andere mogelijke optimalisaties om binnen het agentschap als...Read More1 weeks ago
BA/FA + Scrum MS ervaring-Gebouwenregisteritjobs4you.be - Gent, VOV
Beschikken over een algemene vaktechnische kennis (theoretisch en praktisch) van (geo)data concepten en (de verschillende functionele componenten van een GIS)...Read More1 weeks ago
Web Security Specialist for ISAM Migrationitjobs4you.be - Brussels, BRU
Follows the Customer processes for projects, incident and change management, and being standalone and team worker, analytical minded, meet commitment, ability...Read More2 months ago